Horseback Riding Camps
Pony Paddock at Dragon’s Lair offers a day camp for Spring Break, and Summer. Camp is designed to teach students what it would be like to have a horse/pony of their own. Camp is based on the United States Pony Club manuals. Children learn what horses eat, how to identify health issues, hoof care, and care of tack and equipment.
2020 Camp Dates
- March 23rd to March 27th – CANCELLED
- June 1st to June 5th
- June 8th to June 12th
- June 15th to June 19th
- June 22nd to June 26th
- July 6th to July 10th
- July 13th to July 17th
OR CALL: (386) 853-0615
Things to know…
Camps are typically Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Campers should bring their own lunch and drinks.
What to bring:
- SEI approved helmet with an attached harness
- Long pants, such as breeches or jeans
- Heeled shoes, such as paddock boots or cowboy boots
- Bag lunch with extra drinks
- Insect repellent
- Hat with brim
- Shorts and tennis shoes for non-riding times